Thursday, February 9, 2012


I remember February 9, 2008 so clearly, you’re beautiful my sweet, sweet girl your radiant love over come so many and inspired life’s to change. You were so full of love and compassion. To be your mom is such a blessing, it’s humbling to have known your love! To reminisce of the walks we had, the laughs we shared, the many nights I waited for you, looking forward to tucking you in and hearing how excited you’d get talking about your day. I replay the days often! Your voice echoes in my mind as sweet music to the blind. I take a breath then step forward into reality where I know Christ will carry me. He will comfort and strengthen today and tomorrow only He knows. My brokenness will never mend; it’s not about us it’s about the ones who cross our paths along the way. Who are seeking to find the love we know. I love you baby girl ♥♥ mom

No comments: