Monday, January 30, 2012


Keep me, O Lord: for in thee do I put my trust. I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high. Hallowed be Your name I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, in whom I will trust; my shield, and the horn of my salvation. My heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: I shall rest in hope fully surrendering myself to Jesus knowing, it is joy in the good times, the bad times, the nighttime, the daytime, the rainy day, and sunny day.
The joy of the LORD is my strength."

"But as it is written: 'Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.' " 1 Corinthians 2:9
I love you mom

No comments: