Saturday, December 10, 2011





I am blessed! Blessed to have you as my daughter, I miss you so very, very much! He heals my brokeness in heart and bindeth up my wounds." Psalm 147:3 Blessed because I know you Lord walk beside her, I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me, Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4 my eternal confidence. Blessed because in this world of unrighteousness Christ Jesus is the saviour of my body and soul. Blessed because I know your love, God commendeth His love toward me, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 Blessed because I can put on the armour of God and stand against the wiles of the devil! Blessed because when sorrow comes I know Christ Jesus has over-come and I/You have the victory. I love you baby girl Merry Christmas


Love your Mom

No comments: