Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love never fails

It has been 3 years and 9 months since I last seen the radiant smile of my beautiful daughter. Memories are the ones you can’t put into words, you just play them back treasuring each moment you have in their life ~ the registry of conscience and the council-chamber of thought. ~ Time does not always heal all things it just gets you another day closer to home. The journey is base on your faith. I love you and I give thanks to my Lord for everyday! With regard to meeting my daughter in heaven one day, God, in all His wisdom, chose to leave many things about heaven unrevealed. There are some things that I could not comprehend; others that are simply unspeakable (2 Corinthians 12:4). What we do know, however, is that heaven is a place where we will need nothing more, want nothing more than to worship Jesus for eternity. I’m a citizens of heaven sojourning for a time on earth. He will not leave me comfortless; He will come to and comfort me Love never fails.

No comments: