Wednesday, October 13, 2010


I find myself over whelmed thinking I had planned for your life according to dreams I had for you baby girl, dreams that one day I would see you
walk to receive your educational goals, you would be married to your soul mate, that I would one day look into the eye’s of may beautiful
grandbaby and see her mother when she smiled
and now I find them alter too where, I prayed that you one day would be. It’s just that God has bigger planes to how and when you would get there. for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your soul
Even though my dreams seem big my desire is greater, that one day I will join you at the feet of Christ. I find comfort knowing you are home with our Lord. The Lord planned a different route and turn the dream around, as if it were a riddle, and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn’t have expected. I love you baby girl and I miss your smiling face. I hope to see you soon, and we will talk face to face. I will maintain my love to the Lord forever, and my covenant with Him will never fail. Until that day you stay close in heart and mind. I love you, your Mom

No comments: