Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two years, seven months, four days ago, my sweet daughter having been taken away from us fora short time in presence, not in heart, endeavored more eagerly to see your face with great desire. I'm looking forward to coming to you, time and again. I can not say that it has gotten easier only nearer to the day I come home. Whenever I face situations I am having a hard time understanding, I have learn! I have to park my mind, with what I know to be true. Keeping my mind, saturated with truth, keeps Satan from being able to whisper dangerous assumptions, false accusations, and faith-eroding perspectives. Part of God's perfect provision for my life is to walk through this and to know, for you are with the Lord the glory and joy. My foundation, Blessed assurance. I love you more today than yesterday Love your ♥ Mom

No comments: