Friday, January 3, 2014

A New Year ♥  It is very hard for me to move forward each New Year; each seems harder than the next! At times I feel the forces against me, but that voice within me seems ever so powerful when I’m at my weakest! How can I tell whether or not my goal is a God–given goal! Did I make right...choices! What are some things I would do differently this next year?
  Out of pure free favor passed over to thee to be thine entailed property forever! Our blessed Jesus, as God, is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. Will it not console me to know that all these great and glorious attributes are altogether divine, for me!
 
First, have I prayed over it and asked for God’s blessing? Second, does it create in me enough spiritual enthusiasm and excitement to see it fulfilled? Third, does it demand the very best in me? Fourth, does it touch every area of my life?
 
There is no area of my life that is out–of–bounds from God. The challenges, He has allow me strength to withstand! The same endurance that gives me forces to push on, this engagement it takes time as I write down some goals and even my mission; I focus on the following areas of my life: spiritual, physical, relational, intellectual, and financial. I pray about the goals I’d like for my life, seeking the Lord’s face as I ponder the future.
"My God, I am thine--what a comfort divine! What a blessing to know that the Saviour is mine! In the heavenly Lamb thrice happy I am, And my heart it doth dance at the sound of His name." Luke 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying:
“The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the Lord; Make His paths straight Oh that the Lord may find in my heart a highway made ready by His grace, that He may make a triumphal progress through the utmost bounds of my soul, from the beginning of this year even to the end of it.
 
My Ashley, Oh how I consider each day, and then I think it’s only a heartbeat away, you are Home where I pursue, out in the wide open spaces of God's grace and glory, standing tall and shouting praise. Love is patient; it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and at all times perseveres. Love never fails, it is the greatest of! Happy New Year ♪♫•*♥ Love mom

No comments: