Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb 10, 2008 to Feb 10, 2013


My dreams take flight; my Hope is my refuge and strength tonight!
The presence of memories seem to stand still, I escape holding on to every moment a giggle, a smile, the sound of mom being called.
Life's just passing with each season. My life, my hope, my blessings all cherished held in a different embrace, All is not gone, but changed in a flash of time.
The hurt is such no parent should bear, I cry my grief too heavy to share, word can’t edify.
My heart it will not beat the same, for my life this has changed, the grief continuously will be
But in each day Lord give me hope strengthen me, so I may cope. Grant me wisdom to help me see, Thy great way and not just me. I miss my sweet girl

My love will never fail I love you all the way to heaven and back! Love mom

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee." Isaiah 26:3

No comments: