Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Treasured memories
Walt Disney World
  
                        Buffalo New York Mission Trip 
                                                     
                                   Sharing time with their Great Papa Mr. Bond

                                                
      Her Birthday with Papa and Nanny Bond    

We all need Hope and encouragement at all times, that’s why my hope is in Christ the Lord the great source for encouragement! I find today strength in the living word of God that feeds my yearning through the promises found in His scripture. Christ knows my weaknesses; my sorrows these verses have lifted my spirit in times of need and hope, some days are tougher than others, once I reflect on a deeper study of the Bible by looking up verses and reading the context they come from. I pray asking Christ for more time with Him.  
4 Years, 7 Months, and 30 Days since my kiss and I love you mom, I miss my baby girl   
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,  as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

No comments: