Friday, June 17, 2011



"Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice." Psalm 55:17
I miss you so very much! Today would be a good day we could go for a walk, at times I hear your voice, your laugh, I see your smile and reminded I am not home! Today it’s a beautiful day the trees are green the birds they still sing. Today I find my reason to rejoice and sing O Lord give me strength for today is a new day and I praise your name. I love you from the very bottom of my heart all the way to heaven baby girl Love your Mom!!

1 comment:

Amanda Williamson said...

i was just viewing ashleys site and i am just in tears i know we shouldnt be selfish but she definitly had a big affect on many peoples life i went to school with her and we spoke a few times but everythime i seen her she was lifting people up and always had a smile on her face i often here her laugh and last night i was looking through our yearbook and i seen her in memory of page and i dropped to my knees just to say a prayer mrs.tammy you have a big heart and your a very strong woman of god and you keep your faith i find that amazing i am so honored to read this page and see that you are such an inspiration to others ashley will never be forgotten : ) we love you miss ashley michelle bond peters :'(