Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Glories stream from heaven afar, heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Silent night, holy night, Son of God, love's pure light; radiant beams from thy holy face with the dawn of redeeming grace, Jesus, Lord, at thy birth, Christ the Savior is born.

Dear Lord, I celebrate with You the assignments You have for me, big and small. I reflect today on the "Mary moments" I've had. With fear, trembling, my faith and the excitement, I wait on the next one. You are a right-on-time God. Thank You for choosing me to be part of Your story. With each assignment, help me to respond like Mary by saying, "May it be to me as you have said. “In Jesus' Name, Amen. Luke 1:38, NIV

1 comment:

Callie said...

I still pray for you guys as time passes by.

Your family never leaves my mind.

God bless!

2 Samuel 22:29
"You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light."